Friday, January 15, 2010

186.4 Finally seeing some results on the scale.

This morning I actually got up early and went to the gym. I met a girlfriend there and we worked out in the pool. I had more energy all day - wish I didn't hate mornings so much...but things may change. I find that I am still not excited about going to work out - but I really don't hate it so much and I do feel so much better afterwards.

I'm going to a Tastefully Simple party tonight - I like the stuff, but it's on the pricey side. I know I will be buying some beer bread.

Last night I finished up one skein on my prayer shawl - I checked that the dye lots were the same but dratt it - I think the 2nd skein is darker. ugh - but it is pretty anyway - it's going by quickly.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day.

No comments: